So its been awhile and I have finally done it!! The quilt turned out AMAZING!! I had a ton of help from Grandma Jolyn, Holly and Chayse (he says he tied the whole thing, but we all know it was only a little...). Than
Next projects :
1. Make curtains for the kitchen and extra bedrooms.
2. Make car seat cover and baby bedding for Jac (now that I don't have to keep it a secret).
3. Paint master bedroom
4. The yard
5. Paint and tile both bathrooms
6. Sew another quilt for Chayse
and many many more...
You are so Ambitious! I wish I knew how to do all those things, maybe you could teach me? Shyrlan always teases me about not knowing how to make quilts. By the way, thanks for the heads up on that coaching position, that was so sweet of you to be thinking of me! Luv ya!
ReplyDelete